Saturday 17 January 2015

An Introduction to Prenatal and Birth Therapy

Here is the third of my introductory videos. This one is on Prenatal and Birth Therapy

Please enjoy this video and post your comments and questions below. If you prefer privacy, feel free to email me. Future posts on this blog will be videos responding to your questions and comments. I look forward to hearing from you soon!



For more information on Prenatal and Birth Therapy

please visit my website at www.cherionna.com

and the website of APPPAH - the Association for Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health at www.birthpsychology.com


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherionna,
    I felt a buzz from watching your videos, thank you for posting them.
    I have a question for you with regard to bodily held traumatic memory. If memory exists at a cellular level, how far do you go when you work with clients given the probability of there being multifaceted, interlinking layers of directly and indirectly held experiences in each of us? I have a felt sense that traumatic experience has potentially deep, deep roots that can take us beyond the perinatal and prenatal.
    Many thanks,
    Howard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Howard,
    Thanks so much for your comment and question. I appreciate the buzz!
    I will address your question in more detail in an upcoming video. Just a few comments for now.
    In working with people, I tend to trust that what arises in the work is what is needing to be addressed at that time. I find that when clients are resourced and presence, the intelligence in their system knows what to work with, and, yes, it may take us beyond the prenatal and perinatal. I have the sense that as we form in very early life, we are folding in relevant experience from beyond this life.
    I hope that helps for now. More to come in a video soon.
    Cherionna

    ReplyDelete